"Just some tips about shopping" Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Shopping Tip by russian_yaz
Cuba Shopping: 43 reviews and 44 photos
What to pay: When paying, be aware that there are many places that accept CUC and cuban pesos. As U will be the one with the hard currency as cubans use cuban pesos, the salesman will want to receive CUC. Just in some isolated cases they will ask for cuban pesos because they don't have the right to accept CUC. Always remember that the far U are from the cities and specialy Havana , the lower are the prices. If Uplan to but some presents for your friends back in your country, always haggle. Persons who sells, as everywhere in the world, will try to take as much money as the can so always haggle to obtain a better price. And if U plan to buy more than one item, be sure that U'll get a lower price.
More Shopping in Cuba (1)
More Reviews (45)
- See All Instead of Varadero...
- See All Driving from Havan to Trinidad and back
- See All More random questions and answers...
- See All Tropicana Nightclub...not as good as U...
- Just some tips about nightlife in Cuba
- Just some tips about eating in Cuba
- See All Isla de Pinos...biggest island in Cuba...
- Cuba, an eternal summer...and economical...
- See All Really hot summer...be carefull...
- See All Cigars and Rum
- Casas Particulares
- Biking in Cuba
russian_yaz's Related Pages
Have you been to Cuba?Share Your Travels