"Indians in Warsaw? And in Belarus?" Top 5 Page for this destination Culture Tip by matcrazy1
Culture, Warsaw: 39 reviews and 77 photos
I found identical, little but pretty graffiti three times in Warsaw always off the beaten path. The face of Indian fighter was accompanied by inscription in Polish language: "Rise the Fighters of the Third Wave." I have never seen them outside Warsaw.
But once I saw similar inscription in the city of Bielsko-Biala, close to my hometown, in southern Poland. It's very close to the Beskidy mountains, and one of my friends once called people living there Indians :-). The team 3Fala (The Third Wave) was born just in Bielsko-Biala in 1998. It's an unformal (underground, unofficial, illegal, not registered - choose what you need :-) group or movement of partly anonymous people who are joined by love to graffiti and who paint grafitti in... beautiful way, I have to say.
They run a fascinating portal on the art of the street that is graffiti (partly in English, too - link below). My congratulations guys/boys or opss... women/girls. Do continue this way! I like your report from Belarus, my future travel destination, no doubt! Could you create and paint new, underground VirtualTourist.com logo, please?
More Local Customs in Warsaw (22)
More Reviews (241)
- See All Architectural details in the Old Town
- See All For caffee break
- See All Gifts and books on Warsaw
- See All Drastic scenes
- Bring a cell phone and others
- See All On Nazi and Soviet terror
- See All Making friends, romance, love... :-)
- See All Open from May to September only!
- See All Simple, basic, the cheapest(8.7 euros...
- See All Off the beaten path walk through park
- See All Workout room and sauna
- See All Where to walk and not to walk?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels