"Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House - Such a simple Man.." Ho Chi Minh House Tip by myspices
Ho Chi Minh House, Hanoi: 11 reviews and 29 photos
Looking at the Stilt house and its surroundings will show that Ho Chi Minh's (fondly called "Uncle Ho") simplicity and modesty. It's no wonder all Vietnamese are proud of him, respected and loved him.
Facts about the Stilt House
* a place where HCM lived and worked from 1958 to 1969
* It is a simple and basic house.
* built in the stype of Vietnam's ethnic minorities
* surrounded by a garden and carp-filled pond
Address: Hung Vuong
Directions: Ba Dinh area
More Things to Do in Hanoi (14)
More Reviews (31)
- See All More "small eats" in Hanoi
- See All Art pieces - Original or Copy, Prints &...
- Bring these ....
- See All Taxis - from Noi Bai Airport
- See All Watch out for Pickpockets
myspices' Related Pages
Have you been to Hanoi?Share Your Travels