"It's that yellow chessy building" Presidential Palace Tip by myspices
Presidential Palace, Hanoi: 23 reviews and 38 photos
Chessy is the word..... the Presidential Palace. Yellow, being so distinctive, it's hard not to notice it. It's just next to Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House. You can only view the outside of the buiding as you are not allowed to enter it.
Facts about Presidential Palace
* a place where President Ho lived and worked from 1954 to last day of Sep 1969
* restored colonial building constructed in 1906
* formerly Palace of the Governor General of Indochina
* used for official receptions
Address: 1 Bach Thao - Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Directions: Ba Dinh area
Phone: 8.234760, 8.236326
More Things to Do in Hanoi (14)
More Reviews (31)
- See All More "small eats" in Hanoi
- See All Art pieces - Original or Copy, Prints &...
- Bring these ....
- See All Taxis - from Noi Bai Airport
- See All Watch out for Pickpockets
myspices' Related Pages
Have you been to Hanoi?Share Your Travels