Le Gout avant Tout: "A tip for people who like fondue/stonegrilled meat" Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Restaurant Tip by Luchonda
Gent Restaurants: 161 reviews and 202 photos
A tip for fondue lovers, in oil or grilled on a stone. The interior is equiped with special individual "barbecue/grill" tables like the "Lucifer restaurant"
The waitress is very helpfull and kind, but a little short of memory. Tables are limited - so make a reservation in high seasons like the "Gentsche Fieste"
Favorite Dish: Mixed meat with a perfect plate of salad and real belgian "fritten"
Moreover a good glass of Southern African wine - a nice remembrance of my trip to this beautiful country. Vegetarian dish is also on the list.
Address: Ketelvest 8 - B-9000 Gent
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The center of Ghent - near the "KOUTER" area - take tram 1 and stop at the former "Palace of justice"
othercontact: Fax 0032 9 329 68 23
Phone: 0032 9 329 59 59
Theme: Autogrill/Rest Stop
More Reviews (146)
- See All Harbor of Ghent - Flat boat show in May
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Industrial architecture
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Graffiti in the previous "fishmine" of...
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!
Luchonda's Related Pages
Have you been to Gent?Share Your Travels