"Good theatre in the Loop" Top 5 Page for this destination Goodman Theatre Tip by shrimp56
Goodman Theatre, Chicago: 3 reviews and 4 photos
The Goodman Theatre moved from it's home behind the Art Institute to this location on Dearborn just south of the Chicago River, adding to the theatrical options in the Loop. The productions are less commerical and more adventurous than the other theaters in the North Loop area.
Dress Code: I saw just about everything, but artsy dress seemed to predominate.
Address: 170 North Dearborn Street
More Reviews (185)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Don't miss the medieval paintings at...
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
- See All Stay on the river, but near the...
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels