"grands magasins & another good view" Printemps Tip by davequ
Printemps, Paris: 23 reviews and 40 photos
4 huge buildings and almost 10 floors of high quality shop, shop, shopping.
And beautiful at Christmas.
One of my alltime Paris vt favorites mariev has a beautiful tip and foto of the view of the Sacre Coeur from the Printemps 9th floor terrace.
What to buy: I don't shop on holiday (typical male). I like the building and even had a snack once in the cafe there (just an average sandwich, definitely nothing to write home about, but the ceiling was kind of cool)
What to pay: beaucoup
More Shopping in Paris (2)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Dim Sum
- See All Velib for Americans now?
- See All Paris Apartment Vacation Rentals
- See All Grande Guignol - Théâtre des Vampires
- See All Street vendors
- See All Tour Montparnasse rooftop
- See All A good Paris "happy-hour" Pub
- Boules in the parc
- See All A recommended "parisian-watching" cafe
- See All Foto within a foto
- See All Can-Can You Say "piège à touristes?"
- See All Watch out for labor strikes!
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels