"Madeleine" La Madeleine Tip by davequ
La Madeleine, Paris: 55 reviews and 134 photos
I always wanted to get the chance on a sunny day to take a picture of the Madeleine, the church on rue Royale that looks like a Greek temple.
Though a beautiful building, if you are on a tight schedule or a short stay in Paris, I don't recommend taking the time to go inside. The architecture of the outside is imo the best part.
But here's a site with quite a bit of info and history: Paroisse de la Madeleine
Address: Place de la Madeleine - 75008
Directions: Metro Madeleine. If you do want to check out the inside, it supposedly is open 7:00 am - 7:00 pm monday-saturday, 8:00 am - 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm sunday
Phone: 01 42 65 52 17
More Reviews (93)
- See All Dim Sum
- See All Velib for Americans now?
- See All Paris Apartment Vacation Rentals
- See All Grande Guignol - Théâtre des Vampires
- See All Street vendors
- See All A good Paris "happy-hour" Pub
- See All grands magasins & another good view
- Boules in the parc
- See All A recommended "parisian-watching" cafe
- See All Foto within a foto
- See All Can-Can You Say "piège à touristes?"
- See All Watch out for labor strikes!
davequ's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels