"Marcin, Ali, Krzysztof, Marzena and others" Top 5 Page for this destination Memories Tip by matcrazy1
Memories, Warsaw: 36 reviews and 146 photos
Favorite thing: When I came to Warsaw for the meeting I had already known 5 other VT-ers (including my wife :-) and shortly I met a few more VT-faces in Okidoki hostel. Lucky me, many of the meeting's participants had never met anyone in person before coming to Piwna Kompania restaurant.
1. I remembered Marcin (Marcin75) from his VT-pages on the Balkan countries, especially on Bosnia and Herzegovina. And I was asked to pass him greetings from Janet (Pawtuxet) from Rhode Island, USA. We both met her seperately during her visit to Poland in 2004. I was very lucky to meet you Marcin in person and to have a short but very interesting conversation with you, not only on travels. Where next?
2. Well, sorry folks if I did wrong. In the middle of our meeting I decided (or maybe forced?) half of participants to change seats. I wanted we to mix up and not to be forced to talk to the same people all the time.
3. I already met Ali (sachara) during the first official European meeting in Italy in 2005. We both, Urszula and I, liked a lot Ali and Co (co48) and wanted very much they both come to Warsaw. Unfortunatelly Co couldn't come but we were very happy to see Ali again. Thanks a million for coming, giving us a lot of fan and welcome back to Poland with Co :-)
4. Krzysztof, a friend of Tom (koala_bearPL) was the first time among VT-ers. I wonder whether he liked it. Thanks for coming and for great conversation on football.
5. Wow, it was great to meet you Marzena (kikalena) both in Kompania Piwna restaurant and during the sightseeing the next day. Haha, we only exchanged a few sympathetic e-mails on the days before the meeting and despite many difficulties, I guess, you decided to come for the meeting from quite far Gdansk and what's even more important to meet us again the next day. Thus we could talk more and get to know each other better. We have to meet again, no doubts. You are always welcome to Tychy :-).
More Reviews (231)
- See All Warsaw in European Union
- See All Architectural details in the Old Town
- See All For caffee break
- See All Gifts and books on Warsaw
- See All Drastic scenes
- Bring a cell phone and others
- See All Making friends, romance, love... :-)
- See All Open from May to September only!
- See All Simple, basic, the cheapest(8.7 euros...
- See All Off the beaten path walk through park
- See All Workout room and sauna
- See All Where to walk and not to walk?
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels