VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Something on "no age difference"" Top 5 Page for this destination Memories Tip by matcrazy1

Memories, Warsaw: 36 reviews and 146 photos

TOM

TOM
      BRAD (bradbrown) AND TOYIN READY TO TAKE NEXT PICS
      TOM AND BRAD
      TOYIN
    by matcrazy1
      KRZYSZTOF AND MARCIN (Marcin75)
    by matcrazy1

Fondest memory: One of the most fascinating things I experienced during a few larger VT-meetings I attended to as for now, is that sometimes quite large age difference among VT-ers who met used to easily dissaper after a few minutes. Well, 3 or even 4 generations are among VT-ers, right?

In Warsaw I was very lucky to meet personally 16-year old Tomasz or Tom (koala_bearPL) and his friend Krzysztof (not a VT-member, yet?). Despite the age difference and that we naturally used to laugh at different things, I guess, we had some both interesting and amusing talks. At least passion to travel and curiosity about other cultures, people and countries join all VT-ers, never mind their age.

I have to admit that at Tom's age I personally might have been too ashamed to attend "adult's meeting" of completely unknown to me people and I would had probably no money to order anything but soft drinks in any restaurant. But that's me in the old past :-). Good for you that you had come, Tom and Krzysztof. You guys paid attention of many VT-ers and it was great to look at you relaxed and talking with Brad, Toyin, Claus and others. We both, Urszula and I, liked you a lot. Thank you. May I see Krzysztof among VT-ers someday?

• Written Jan 25, 2006

Comments

matcrazy1

“Keep smiling, take it easy :-)”

Have you been to Warsaw?