"A bit of F&M" Top 5 Page for this destination Food and Drink Tip by Mariajoy
Food and Drink, London: 83 reviews and 118 photos
Fortnum and Mason - the Queen's corner shop. We all know about glace cherries that come in Christmas cakes don't we?? But did you know that in F&M you can buy just about ANY fruit glaced?? I couldn't believe my eyes - or maybe I just don't get out much - but they had glaced oranges, pineapples, some kind of cactus fruit oh and all kinds of things.... amazing.
Anyway... anything you have NEVER eaten will be on sale here... for a price. It's not cheap so only come here for one or two VERY special things.
What to buy: They also sell the most faaaaabulous selection of chocolates.... you can buy them loose and they put them in the box you choose, ie 100g, 250g, 500g etc... ?25 for the 500g and ?13.50 for the 250g.
What to pay: Lots and lots and lots
Address: 181 Piccadilly
Directions: Piccadilly tube
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (326)
- See All Brockwell Park
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
- See All Chelsea Football Club - Stamford Bridge
- See All Inside the GLA
- See All Model for a Hotel
- See All Don't leave home without these!
- Trapped on a Bus in Traffic
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels