"The Tate Britain" Top 5 Page for this destination Tate Britain Tip by Mariajoy
Tate Britain, London: 33 reviews and 49 photos
We were here to see the Turners - and the Tate Britain has thousands on display here - I would go into more detail but this website explains it so much better! There is disabled access and a nice cafe/restaurant selling hot food and sandwiches and great little lattes! Oh and of course entry is free!
Address: Millbank, SW1
Directions: Pimlico tube
Phone: 0 20 7887 8000
More Reviews (239)
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels