"It chimed for Six O'clock" Top 5 Page for this destination London Off The Beaten Path Tip by sourbugger
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,665 reviews and 2,941 photos
There was a group of us heading towards the restaurant for the BIG london meeting of 21/01/06. As we passed by the Swiss Centre in the NW corner of Leicester square the distinctive clanging and chiming of the clock on the side of the building began. The little figures proceeded with the Swiss like clockwork regularity. (not seen on the photo)
Sad to say, no one took a photo - the call of the restaurant must have been too great.
UPDATE 2014 : The clock was saved ! and is now a free standing structure in the same area
More Off The Beaten Path in London (58)
More Reviews (229)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels