"Ushuaia´s best hotel" Tierra de Leyendas Tip by Joshua1975

Tierra de Leyendas, Ushuaia: 528 reviews and 1 photos

I stayed with my wife last month during our honeymoon. We had a great unforgettable stay at Hosteria Tierra de Leyendas. I would say that it was the best hotel that we stayed in Argentina not only for the facilites, but for the service.
Maria and Sebastian, the owners, are always willing to help and they try to make you feel at home.
The views are stunning.
Don´t miss breakfast, it is included and you will enjoyed it while overlooking the Beagle Channel. And I would suggest you to have dinner at least one night.
If you don't want to stay in a big corporate complex then I would definitely recommend staying here, where you will get really well looked after

Unique Qualities: Tierra de Leyendas is a small cozy hotel, located overlooking the Beagle Channel.
Overall the facilities at Hosteria Tierra de Leyendas feel very warm, clean, and new. The rooms are well appointed and generous in size, the beds are comfortable, and the views out of our room's large windows were just stunning.They have DVD player with hundreds of movies available at no extra cost, wireless connection, safe, telephone, tv.
The food is excellent
The hosteria also has a nice living area on the main level, free internet service, and a library

Address: Calle sin nombre 2387 - Barrio Tierra de Leyendas
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Inn
Website: http://www.tierradeleyendas.com.ar

• Written Jan 18, 2006

More Hotels in Ushuaia (1)

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Ushuaia?