"A Little More Local With a Little More Class" Waikiki Tip by RblWthACoz
Waikiki, Oahu: 15 reviews and 27 photos
Oceans is a nicer club with good music and a good, clean atmosphere. It's definitely a better and classier nightclub than some other holes you'd check out. The minimum age to check Oceans out is 23 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. All other nights it is 21 and over.
Dress Code: No t-shirts. No beachwear.
Address: 500 Ala Moana Boulevard
Directions: Restaurant Row, downtown area of Honolulu
More Nightlife in Oahu (1)
More Reviews (63)
- See All Stuffy people. Great view.
- See All Honolulu Academy of Arts
- See All Pu'u O Mahuka Heiau State Monument
- See All On bringing fruit out of Hawai'i
- See All The best places to buy leis
- See All The bus to Manoa Falls
- See All Need a souvenir for your dog from...
- The Pro Bowl - February 12th, 2006
- Just a few basics to keep in mind.
- See All Pidgin
- See All So many hotels...which one to...
- See All The International tourist trap
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels