Casa Brasilia: "Ya gotta go Brazilian!!" Plymouth Restaurant Tip by Phildagr8

Plymouth Restaurants: 26 reviews and 19 photos

This place is definitely for 'meat lovers'. For $8.99, you can have the 'all you can eat' lunch bar, which is like 'half salad bar', and half prepared hot food. (That's what I did.) It would probably be a better deal if the soda was included for this price, but that's my opinion. Then, for $11.99, you can get 'The Barbeque', where they bring out the different skewers of meat, and they slice it off the 'sword' onto your plate. The different skewers can have beef marinated in different flavors, OR it can have different meat altogether! If you have a large appetite, then this is the place to go!

I only had ice water to drink so I can get the flavors of the different meals at the bar. Some of the foods were spiced (not hot spicy) as some Brazilian food typically is. Anyway, the bill came to $11.44 per person, which included a 17% tip (I would've tipped 20%, but they didn't bring me the food.. I had to go get it. "Tips" are earned.) And the two waitresses that were working seemed to be Brazilian, and they were quite attractive! The restaurant is a little small, could probably fit 50 people, and it has no booths. It's all tables and chairs.

Favorite Dish: The hot food at the 'lunch bar' has different selections every day. There are no menus, so there's no way to know what they can bring out. I had this steak that was slow cook and it just fell apart as I cut it. The chicken was slow cooked and full of flavor, too! The soup was "something chicken", and it was good!

You can even go here, get a to-go styrofoam pack below the soup station at the right end of the bar, fill it, and then put it on the scale by the register at the back of the place.

I'm definitely going to come back and get the 'barbeque', but I want to make sure I have an appetite first!!

Address: Rt 3A Court St., Plymouth near Cherry St.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Between the 7-Eleven and the 3A Cafe. There's a parking lot road, and this place is on the corner. It's on the same side as the 7-11, almost next to it but just past it, on the right. Look for the OPEN flag out front.
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Other

• Updated Jan 17, 2006

Phildagr8 Used To Live Here!

“It's the journey AND the destination, folks!”

Have you been to Plymouth?