"Stroll down the banks of the Yarra" Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Sports & Outdoors Tip by ATXtraveler
Melbourne Sports & Outdoors: 57 reviews and 73 photos
If you are feeling athletic when visit Melbourne, one of the best places to get a little exercise is on the banks of the Yarra River. Winding all the way from the Docklands past the middle of the CBD and out into the suburbs, the Yarra is a long windy path.
There are some great views of the city to make sure you remember your camera when you are talking the walk, run, or bicycle.
This is also a great place to have a barbecue and watch the rest of the hard working Australian workout fanatics.
More Sports & Outdoors in Melbourne (3)
More Reviews (69)
- See All Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- See All Vietnamese Bun like none other
- See All Head out to the Great Ocean Road
- Public Toilets close at 5pm!!
- See All Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building
- See All Old Melbourne Gaol
- See All Melbourne... The European Wannabe
- See All May Packing List - Autumn
- See All Business Fashion or Reservoir Dogs...
- See All Have your Shop on Sunday in Southbank
- CBD's Golden Hotel
Been to Melbourne?Share your travels with the world!
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels