"Please ignore Morosis's Description" International Guesthouse AZURE Narita Tip by fenchiam

International Guesthouse AZURE Narita, Narita: 50 reviews and 0 photos

I would like to disagree completely with Morosis's description of International Guesthouse Azure. I found the owner of the hostel to be most helpful. He went out of his way with his generosity and kindness. On our day in Narita, he closed the hostel for several hours to take 3 of us staying in the hostel around to a traditional site in Chiba, 45min drive, one way, in his personal car. We were all grateful for this opportunity to see more of Narita and certainly didn't expect him to volunteer to take us out of the kindness of his heart. I have also heard him talking on the phone to pick up people personally from the train station. In addition, he also allowed my friend and I to leave our luggage at his place for a week whilst we travelled other parts of Japan, at no cost! This saved us substantially from having to store it at the airport. As for leaving early, we had an early train ride at 7am - we took the initiative to tell him the night before and he was happy to wake up at 6am to assist us. I certainly couldn't see him partaking in American slander either, he was curious about other cultures not dismissive. I also had 23kg of backpack on me and walked to the train station so it was easily walkable and not requiring of a taxi. I loved this hostel. It was immaculate, beautiful and friendly. The facilities were incredibly clean, the hostel was warm and comfortable. I highly recommend it and would easily return to it.

Address: Daiichi-Hosyo Bldg 3F, 2-6-7 Hiyoshidai, Tomisato-shi
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: 9minutes walk from Narita (metro) station, 1 stop from Narita International Airport.
Phone: 0476-91-5708