"A typical Arab town reconstructed" Top 5 Page for this destination Madinat Jumeirah Tip by uglyscot
Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai: 23 reviews and 63 photos
Medinat Jumaira is a resort with restaurants, a suq , lagoon and hotel accomodation. It is built in traditional Arab style , with a covered market, abras taking resident guests on the lagoon, a variety of restaurants [Italian, Iranian, Meat etc] and all buildings built in typical style with wind towers, mashrabiya covered balconoes etc.
Address: Jumaira beach area
Directions: beside Burj el Arab
More Reviews (53)
- See All use of water features
- See All great gelati
- For the older generation
- See All beware sunburn
- See All Fore!
- See All Chinese goods galore
- See All Al Badia Residential Complex
- See All getting more and more congested
- Take more clothes than you think you'll...
- The best of both east and west
- See All great place to stay
- suq medinat Jumairah
uglyscot's Related Pages
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels