"Jimbaran" Bali Things to Do Tip by redhotwax
Bali Things to Do: 1,242 reviews and 2,473 photos
If the waves and the relative big crowds at Kuta Beach are not to your taste, or you want something a little more quiet, head on down to Jimbaran beach. You'll find a quiet beach without the big waves. Great for a stroll down the beach or just to relax and enjoy the sun. Plenty of seafood restaurants around to get a drink or something to eat should you wish to.
More Things to Do in Bali (25)
More Reviews (22)
- See All Iced coffee and latte's
- See All Beach vendors/touts
- See All Say no if you don't want it!
- See All Booking excursions
- Don't worry about malaria
redhotwax's Related Pages
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels