Hotel Julian: "Great location, great staff and great hotel" Malta Hotel Tip by yuibird

Malta Hotels: 152 reviews and 157 photos

I highly recommend you to stay at Hotel Julian in St. Julian, Malta. St. Julian is where the restaurants, bars, and cafes are at night time. Valleta, Silemma and other cities operations closes at 7 pm, but it is the opposite for St. Julian. Hotel Julian is voted #2 in Tripadvisor also, and as a witness, I will tell you that it had all the qualities that I was looking for. It may not be like Hilton hotel, but the room is clean, new and nice. What makes it even better is the staff who are so friendly, professional, and helpful!!! The supermarket is a block away from the hotel, and the bus stop is right in front of you. What else could I have asked for!!! It is definitely two thumbs up!! When I booked this hotel, they had a special going and I paid $340 for 4nights, 5 days stay, breakfast included (good hot and cold breakfast) and airport transportation.

Address: St. Julian, Malta
Directions: Night life area.
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel

• Written Jan 10, 2006

Comments

yuibird

“Live everyday like it is your last & don't forget to smile & be kind to others. Today is today, tomorrow is another day”

Have you been to Malta?