"your Japanese department store" Ala Moana Shopping Center Tip by RblWthACoz
Ala Moana Shopping Center, Oahu: 12 reviews and 10 photos
Shirokiya is a small department store that sells and showcases many Japanese and Asian items. There are many things that are worth buying here, and if you aren't interested in buying, then there is still plenty to look at. Mostly I would suggest coming here to buy keepsakes or gifts for special occassions, or things you will hold on to for life.
On occasion, the upstairs grocery department will have a fair of sorts that will highlight particular foods from different regions of Japan. There are normally free samples and plenty of interesting things to buy.
What to buy: Japanese toys, keepsakes, jewelry, and electronics
What to pay: the same prices you would at most other nicer department stores
Address: 1450 Ala Moana Boulevard
Directions: in the Ala Moana Center next to Macy's
Theme: Department Store
More Shopping in Oahu (5)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Stuffy people. Great view.
- See All Honolulu Academy of Arts
- See All Pu'u O Mahuka Heiau State Monument
- See All On bringing fruit out of Hawai'i
- See All The best places to buy leis
- See All The bus to Manoa Falls
- See All A Little More Local With a Little More...
- The Pro Bowl - February 12th, 2006
- Just a few basics to keep in mind.
- See All Pidgin
- See All So many hotels...which one to...
- See All The International tourist trap
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels