"So you want to see the BIG waves??" North Shore Tip by RblWthACoz
North Shore, Oahu: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Favorite thing: If you are hoping to see big waves on the North Shore, remember that tey are not a year round phenomenon. Only in the winter months will the big waves come. And even then they will only come at particular times when conditions are right. If you're going in the winter time, keep an eye on the surf reports. If you're coming in the summer - don't expect much of anything.
More Reviews (57)
- See All Stuffy people. Great view.
- See All Honolulu Academy of Arts
- See All Pu'u O Mahuka Heiau State Monument
- See All On bringing fruit out of Hawai'i
- See All The bus to Manoa Falls
- See All Need a souvenir for your dog from...
- See All A Little More Local With a Little More...
- The Pro Bowl - February 12th, 2006
- Just a few basics to keep in mind.
- See All Pidgin
- See All So many hotels...which one to...
- See All The International tourist trap
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels