"Proper Pronunciations" Hawaiian Language Tip by RblWthACoz
Hawaiian Language, Oahu: 13 reviews and 9 photos
It might seem intimidating when you see a large Hawai'ian word with a mass of vowels and fewer letters. Just remember that every vowel is pronounced unless it is one of the following combinations:
ai - "eye"
au - "ow"
ei - "ay"
More Reviews (55)
- See All Stuffy people. Great view.
- See All Honolulu Academy of Arts
- See All Pu'u O Mahuka Heiau State Monument
- See All On bringing fruit out of Hawai'i
- See All The best places to buy leis
- See All The bus to Manoa Falls
- See All Need a souvenir for your dog from...
- See All A Little More Local With a Little More...
- The Pro Bowl - February 12th, 2006
- Just a few basics to keep in mind.
- See All So many hotels...which one to...
- See All The International tourist trap
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels