"Racial Jokes" Hawaiian Traditions Tip by RblWthACoz
Hawaiian Traditions, Oahu: 24 reviews and 29 photos
Islanders are racially very understanding (for the most part). All races are generally respected, which means they can just as easily be disrespected in jokes. The rule is you can tell any joke as long as you could say it to a person?s face who was of that race.
And there is no need to say ?I?m not racist?but?? and continue with your joke. You just come out and say: ?How did the Podagee break his arm? He fell out of the tree.?
More Reviews (55)
- See All Stuffy people. Great view.
- See All Honolulu Academy of Arts
- See All Pu'u O Mahuka Heiau State Monument
- See All On bringing fruit out of Hawai'i
- See All The best places to buy leis
- See All The bus to Manoa Falls
- See All Need a souvenir for your dog from...
- See All A Little More Local With a Little More...
- The Pro Bowl - February 12th, 2006
- Just a few basics to keep in mind.
- See All So many hotels...which one to...
- See All The International tourist trap
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels