"Malasadas - the islander?s doughnut" Shopping Tip by RblWthACoz
Shopping, Oahu: 8 reviews and 7 photos
Well they are sort of like doughnuts. Best when served hot. When you order them at a place, they will make them fresh for you, so they are never sitting around waiting for you to come into the store and buy them. There are several kinds to have, but I think the original style is best with the cinnamon sugar on it.
Leonard's Bakery is well known for their malasadas because they have been around for a long time. However...Champion Malasadas are better (some people say - including me). It is a smaller store, but is not too far out of Waikiki.
933 Kapahulu Avenue
1926 South Beretania Street
More Off The Beaten Path in Oahu (5)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Stuffy people. Great view.
- See All Honolulu Academy of Arts
- See All On bringing fruit out of Hawai'i
- See All The best places to buy leis
- See All The bus to Manoa Falls
- See All Need a souvenir for your dog from...
- See All A Little More Local With a Little More...
- The Pro Bowl - February 12th, 2006
- Just a few basics to keep in mind.
- See All Pidgin
- See All So many hotels...which one to...
- See All The International tourist trap
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels