"Darn good chocolate" Chocolates Tip by RblWthACoz
Chocolates, San Francisco: 15 reviews and 26 photos
Richart is one of the top Parisian chocolatiers, and they have a nice shop in San Francisco. Located not too far from Union Square, their selection and unique creations are a delight to the senses and well worth trying or giving as a gift. Who needs Ghirardelli when you've got something much better.
What to pay: dpeending on size and amount, about $12 on up...everything is sold in sets...no individual pieces are available
Address: 393 Sutter Street
Directions: a stone's throw from Union Square
More Shopping in San Francisco (11)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Visiting MoMA or Yuerba Buena Center for...
- See All Especially good if you have a lot of...
- See All Lacrosse you say?
- See All Golden Gate Park/Golden Gate Bridge
- See All Take a stroll through the garden
- See All Well it certainly is...red
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels