"Ubud marketplace" Bali Things to Do Tip by redhotwax
Bali Things to Do: 1,246 reviews and 2,493 photos
A visit to Bali is not complete without a visit to this market! Ubud is the cultural capital of Bali, and they have a great market here. You can buy anything you can think of here. They have painters, craftsmen and every spice you've ever (or never!) heard of! Great place to stroll around and haggle over prices.
Address: Ubud centre
More Things to Do in Bali (25)
More Reviews (22)
- See All Iced coffee and latte's
- See All Beach vendors/touts
- See All Say no if you don't want it!
- See All Booking excursions
- Don't worry about malaria
redhotwax's Related Pages
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels