"Sjusjøen Ski Centre" Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Sports & Outdoors Tip by Saagar
Lillehammer Sports & Outdoors: 10 reviews and 8 photos
Sjusjøen Skiing Centre
Written by Saagar on Jan 8, 2006
Tip Rating: [Not enough ratings yet]
Sjusjøen in Ringsaker municipality (logically and transport-wise connected to Lillehammer in the neighbourign Oppland County...) has a brand new downhill skiing and playing area. The vertical drop is 250 metres and is suitable for beginners, children, families and youngsters. Bone fide skiers would search for longer drops and steeper slopes elsewhere. Good for fun, though. Good cafeterie, restaurant options and other service functions. Moreover, the place (on top) has one of the best viewpoints in southern Norway. From the top you can survey an area the size of Belgium.
Address: Sjusjøen, Ringsaker, along road No 216.
Directions: You actually have to go the the neighbouring county of Hedmark, along road No 216 between Mesnali and Sjusjøen. Well signed.
Phone: +47 61289800
More Sports & Outdoors in Lillehammer (7)
More Reviews (71)
- See All The Vehichle Museum - old cars
- See All Night itinerary in Lillehammer city...
- Storgaten - the main street pedestrian...
- See All Very popular among motorists and locals
- See All Blåmann for variety and taste
- See All Designer outerwear, fishing and hunting
- See All By ship to/from Lillehammer
- See All The Mesna River in winter
- Lillehammer was always a tourist trap
- Cold in Lillehammer...
- See All Drunks past midnight in more than one...
- See All The "spark"
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Lillehammer?Share Your Travels