Cafe Sør: "Returnees and longers at Cafe South" Oslo Restaurant Tip by Saagar
Oslo Restaurants: 331 reviews and 293 photos
Cafe Sør (Cafe South) is a backpacker's converging place, returnee travellers, students of social anthropology and everyone else attached somehow to the "south" or abroad. Fairly cheap beer (NOK 46/05 in Dec 05).
Quite a busy place and with a menu that is eclectic and appreciated by many.
Very good location near decent shopping, the Torggaten pedestrian street and many facilities nearby.
Favorite Dish: Beer and a hot lunch dish.
Address: Torggata 11, Oslo
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Torggata pedestrian street, 4 blocks west of the central railway station.
More Restaurants in Oslo (26)
More Reviews (68)
- See All Bollywood in Oslo
- See All Cheap, good and right in the centre!
- The Oslofjord islands and penninsulas
- See All Falling icicles - winter
- See All Flea Market #2 in Oslo
- See All Getting to Oslo from Copenhagen by ship
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels