"visit the new Marina" Top 5 Page for this destination Marina Tip by uglyscot
Marina, Dubai: 10 reviews and 27 photos
In 2006 after a break of a year I went back to Dubai.I found so much new development, among them the new Marina, an artificial area linked to the sea. There are new hotels [The Dorchester] , high rise buildings, restaurants , and the day we went it was crowded with people strolling around buy the water; looking at the boats or sitting drinking coffee. Children were on scooters and skateboards or running in and out of the fountains.
Address: PAST JUMEIRA BEACH
More Reviews (53)
- See All use of water features
- See All great gelati
- For the older generation
- See All beware sunburn
- See All Fore!
- See All Chinese goods galore
- See All Al Badia Residential Complex
- See All getting more and more congested
- Take more clothes than you think you'll...
- The best of both east and west
- See All great place to stay
- suq medinat Jumairah
uglyscot's Related Pages
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels