VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

El Taco: "A Taste of Mexico...in Florence?" ElTaco - CLOSED Tip by diemusikerin

ElTaco - CLOSED, Florence: 1 reviews and 0 photos

For a tiny Mexican food joint in Italy, it was probably one of the best burritos I've had! There's only one table and a couple of bar stools at a counter, but the ingredients were fresh and boy was it tasty! My friend remembered eating there when she went to Florence so she took me there because she thought I would like it, and I definitely did. The guy behind the counter was wearing some sort of Mexican garb and the place looked more authentic than the Mexican places I eat at in Chicago. So, if you need a break from pasta, go here!

Favorite Dish: I had an awesome chicken burrito with guacamole, beans, sour cream, cheese, and other typical burrito ingredients. The cool part was that they make it into a sort of triangle and it's wrapped up nicely so it's not a total mess when you eat it. Yum!

Directions: In the area of Santa Croce church...not quite positive of the street name.
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Mexican

• Written Jan 5, 2006

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Florence?