"Visit Leeds Castle" Leeds Castle Tip by Durfun
Leeds Castle, London: 6 reviews and 9 photos
This gorgeous Estate is set in a huge plot, with nice medieval architecture, and even present-day additions.
There is a lovely lake, with a variety of birds around.
Lady Bailee also created a huge aviary, holding loads of rare species from around the globe.
This place served many kings and queens, lords, and noblemen, as a residence/retreat.
It was finally owned by American-English aristocrats, owners of Standard Oil, with traces to Virginia State.
Address: Off the M20
Directions: Head towards Maidstone, it's signposted..
Phone: +44 1622 765400
More Things to Do in London (48)
More Reviews (67)
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Very Chic Chinese
- See All Funky Belgian beers anyone?
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Have a week? Then see these...
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- See All Ali-Pali Tower, Ice rink roof, Palace...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels