"Visit the Palace" Hampton Court, Palace & Gardens Tip by Durfun
Hampton Court, Palace & Gardens, London: 71 reviews and 127 photos
This is a stunning palace, of gigantic proportions.
The front entrance is really grand & regal looking, rooms & apartments inside are gorgeous, and the gardens are wonderfully maintained.
The long water is absolutely divine !
Address: East Molesey, KT8 9AU
Directions: Network Rail from Waterloo to Hampton Court
Phone: 0 20 8781 9500
More Things to Do in London (48)
More Reviews (67)
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Very Chic Chinese
- See All Funky Belgian beers anyone?
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Have a week? Then see these...
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- See All Ali-Pali Tower, Ice rink roof, Palace...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels