VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"P.D.A. (Public Display of Affection)" Top 5 Page for this destination Kisses Tip by sabrina_florida

Kisses, Buenos Aires: 7 reviews and 9 photos

Show your feelings!!!!
by sabrina_florida

PDA! My God, I can't believe you have a name for this, guys! Anyway... I keep on meeting tourists that make the same comment: "Oh! those two over there should get a room!" and I'm like...what???? Apparently french kisses are not so common in public in other countries, mostly the US and Europe. Some of them have told me, in a shock, about couples lying in a park one on top of the other and my answer was "They are just showing affection and playing, there's no friction involved!"
I got to hang out with an American some time ago and he was so happy whenever we kissed in the street! he kept saying he felt like a porteño...! Whatever............
Anyway... I had to make this comment as I find it rather ridiculous, of course because I'm from here.

• Written Jan 5, 2006

Comments

sabrina_florida Lives Here!

sabrina_florida

“When travelling solo, NEVER ask somebody else to take you a picture: they'll ruin it!!!”

Have you been to Buenos Aires?