"What to see?" Getting around Tip by Durfun
Getting around, London: 128 reviews and 150 photos
Favorite thing: The Millenium Wheel
Fondest memory: The views across River Thames...
How the new blends in with the old.. both holding their own, and attracting their own following.. eg St Pauls Cathedral, and Swiss Reinsurance 'gherkin' tower !
The tranquillity delivered by the gorgeous & ample River Thames.
More General in London (2)
More Reviews (113)
- See All One New Change
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Very Chic Chinese
- See All Funky Belgian beers anyone?
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- See All Ali-Pali Tower, Ice rink roof, Palace...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels