"Walk along the North side of River Thames" London Off The Beaten Path Tip by Durfun
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,703 reviews and 3,058 photos
Take in the gorgeous buildings: ultra modern, contemporary, and old historic charms.
The fresh air that exudes from the River would be great to please the senses, as would the open views along and across the River.
Feel free even to cross the River (bridge) by foot, and if feeling adventurous and energetic, you can criss-cross the bridges, heading west; cross Tower Bridge, walk back onto The Millenium Bridge linking Tate Modern to St Pauls, etc.
More Off The Beaten Path in London (9)
More Reviews (106)
- See All One New Change
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Very Chic Chinese
- See All Funky Belgian beers anyone?
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Have a week? Then see these...
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels