Asia de Cuba: "The place for seafood !" Asia de Cuba Tip by Durfun
Asia de Cuba, London: 1 reviews and 1 photos
You just must try their lobster ... it was my first time, and the memory will linger forever !!
Interiors that are majestic & imposing.
The decor is stunning, and service flawless.
Favorite Dish: Lobster Ga-Ga.
Address: Covent Garden, London
Price Comparison: most expensive
Directions: Covent Garden station, then work your way to this place !
Phone: 44 0 20 7300 5588
Price: US$41 and up
More Restaurants in London (14)
More Reviews (101)
- See All One New Change
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Funky Belgian beers anyone?
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Have a week? Then see these...
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- See All Ali-Pali Tower, Ice rink roof, Palace...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels