"Wandering in the *7e" Top 5 Page for this destination Walking Around Tip by shrimp56
Walking Around, Paris: 155 reviews and 439 photos
On my arrival day I usually start with a baguette/jambon and a glass of red wine after which I do a couple of errands perhaps and then just wander around my neighborhood. In October 2005 it was, as often it is, the western part of the 7th. These are just a few of the details that caught my eye on and off ave de la Bourdonnais.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (68)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Attractive and Well-run - *15
- See All Authentic Breton Galettes
- See All Art is Paris -- Paris is Art
- See All Musée Cernuschi: Asian Arts/City of...
- See All Jazz and Wine -- on Ile St. Louis *4e
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels