"THE CHURCH OF PENHA" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path: 266 reviews and 288 photos
When you get to Rio, from the road that begins in the airport, you see a church on the top of the hill. Well I decided to go there and show it to you. My mother went there for the first time a long long time ago, but just in October I went to Penha for the first time. it is one of the symbols of our catholic faith and it is worthy visiting.. You will have a different view of Rio if you ever go there!;)
This is my mother Stella, sometimes she joins me in my tours all over the city!;)
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels