Sealand: "Named for a Container Ship" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Walton Beach Restaurant Tip by grandmaR

Fort Walton Beach Restaurants: 35 reviews and 71 photos

Bob's Early Bird Prime Rib $10.95
      Bob's Early Bird Prime Rib $10.95
      My Early Bird Chicken Parmesan $10.95
      Sealand sign
      Early Bird menu
      Sealand menu
    by grandmaR

When we went to the condo meeting to tell us about the area, the lady that was doing the presentation recommended this restaurant as one that had early bird specials and was reasonable.

The restaurant was named for the ship (probably one of the Sealand-Marek group) that picked up the proprietor when he was escaping from Viet Nam in a boat. Our informant told us about the rescue and there was a posted copy of an newspaper article about it. She also told us about the family history - I took a picture of the part of the menu which talks about that (photo 5)

It is right on the main highway (photo 3). Apparently they also do take-out.

Favorite Dish: They were expecting a large party of 60 but they seated us in the back. They had early bird specials from 4:30 to 6:30 for $10.95 (photo 4). Tables had nice white tablecloths and there were maroon cloth napkins. Our booth had a mirror on the wall behind it.

Bob got prime rib and I got chicken parmesan (photo 2). Each came with a vegetable or potato and a salad and bread (nice crusty rolls). Bob got a baked potato, and I got steamed rice. After tax the bill was $23.31

Address: 47 SE Miracle Strip Parkway
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 850-244-0044
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 3
Theme: American

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

“" adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Have you been to Fort Walton Beach?