"For those who need the AC, a cheaper alternative" Top 5 Page for this destination Fischer's Cove Beach Hotel Tip by catalysta
Fischer's Cove Beach Hotel, Virgin Gorda: 93 reviews and 7 photos
Fischer's Cove Beach Hotel also has some 2 story garden apartments set back behind the row of cottages. There are no kitchenettes, so these are a cheaper alternative if you don't wish to fix your own meals. Though they do have more of the normal hotel amenities, like mini-refrigerators, phones, TV's & coffee makers.
Unique Qualities: The "ocean view" studios they refer to on their website are the second story rooms, so you would look out over the studio cottages at a bit of blue water. The "garden view" rooms are on the ground floor, and they are the only ones with air conditioning. Upstairs rooms have screened windows & ceiling fans, same as the cottages.
Address: The Valley, Virgin Gorda 60
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: south from the Spanish Town dock
More Hotels in Virgin Gorda (10)
More Reviews (39)
- Snorkel snorkel snorkel!
- See All Stamps for your postcards!
- See All Driving on Virgin Gorda
- Sand Flies & Jellyfish can happen to...
- See All DIVERS BE CAREFUL #2
- You know, I really didn't find any...
- There's more Virgin Gorda than The...
- See All Ask the locals who's playing & when
- See All Popular & casual spot in the Harbor Mall
- See All Dive the famous Wreck Of The Rhone
catalysta's Related Pages
Have you been to Virgin Gorda?Share Your Travels