"Getting Around San Francisco" SF MUNI Tip by RblWthACoz
SF MUNI, San Francisco: 86 reviews and 102 photos
San Francisco has what I consider a good public transportation system. No system is ever perfect, but this one can get you everywhere you need to go. One way fares are $1.50 and transfers are free and good for a few hours. There are two parts to MUNI. There is the bus system, and there is the metro system which runs on a rail.
1 month passes for Muni are $45 and are good from the first of the month until the 3rd day of the following month. So if you are going to stay for a while, or make more than 30 trips on MUNI :-), it might be economical to get a pass.
More Transportation in San Francisco (6)
More Reviews (64)
- See All Visiting MoMA or Yuerba Buena Center for...
- See All Lacrosse you say?
- See All Golden Gate Park/Golden Gate Bridge
- See All Take a stroll through the garden
- See All High Class Fabric Shop.
- See All Well it certainly is...red
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels