"Tours by bus" Top 5 Page for this destination Bus / Tours Tip by matcrazy1
Bus / Tours, Washington D.C.: 43 reviews and 53 photos
I've visited Washington, DC + Arlington, Virginia on foot, by metro + metrobus and I've driven a hired car. It's likely that I would have taken a bus tour if I hadn't hired a car. I have seen buses run by a few companies. Let me say about:
1. Tourmobile Sightseeing - I've seen their buses in Arlington Cemetery and in downtown DC, they run a ticket office in a kiosk put down the Lincoln Memorial; open my next picture to see details - I'd choose Washington and Arlington Cemetery Tour (21 stops in DC + 4 in the Arlington Cemetery) for $20.
2. Gray Line Tours - they are more expensive than Tourmobile Sightseeing (9 hours tour cost $45).
3. Old Town Trolley - I'd choose narrated tour of Washington DC with free reboarding (12 stops) for $28 or DC Ducks Tour across downtown + the Potomac River cruise, all on an road-river vehicle (amphibian) - hmm... it cost $58 for only 90 minutes.
Read opinions of other VT-ers on the above tours here.
More Transportation in Washington D.C. (22)
More Reviews (265)
- See All My congratulation
- See All Better gift shops soon
- See All Nighttime photography
- See All They close early or very early
- See All Empty downtown - a mistake or ?
- See All The best of the best
- See All Expensive fast food by a table
- Looking for budget accommodation
- Forrest Gumps in DC
- Suitably to season and safety...
- See All The Arlington National Cemetery
- Lack of time to cover more
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Washington D.C.?Share Your Travels