"San Francisco's choice of drink...fernet" Eating / Drinking Tip by RblWthACoz
Eating / Drinking, San Francisco: 25 reviews and 29 photos
Somehow...and who knows how it got started...fernet has become extremely popular in San Francisco. More fernet is drunk here than in any other place in the United States. And more is drunk per capita than in any other place in the world.
Produced with over 40 herbs and spices, this Italian aperitif is usually compared to Jagermeister...or Campari. But really...it tastes nothing like that and is highly original...and to some...extreme. With a definite hint of mint, it's a unique liquor that you will either hate or love. But just remember that a lot of people around the Bay Area love it.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (64)
- See All Visiting MoMA or Yuerba Buena Center for...
- See All Especially good if you have a lot of...
- See All Lacrosse you say?
- See All Golden Gate Park/Golden Gate Bridge
- See All Take a stroll through the garden
- See All High Class Fabric Shop.
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels