"Be careful how you park..." Driving S.F. Tip by RblWthACoz
Driving S.F., San Francisco: 33 reviews and 20 photos
It is very easy to get a parking ticket in San Francisco.
San Francisco is a very condensed city and parking is hard to come by most times. Be careful where you park. Check to see what the time restraints are and always pay the meters. It is very easy to rack up a LOT of parking tickets. And at $40+ a piece, it is not worth it.
Address: San Francisco
More Warnings and Dangers in San Francisco (3)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Visiting MoMA or Yuerba Buena Center for...
- See All Especially good if you have a lot of...
- See All Lacrosse you say?
- See All Take a stroll through the garden
- See All High Class Fabric Shop.
- See All Well it certainly is...red
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels