"CANDELARIA AND ME" Top 5 Page for this destination Candelária Church Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Candelária Church, Rio de Janeiro: 14 reviews and 17 photos
Well, everybody knows that I am very proud about Brazil and Rio which is my city, I am not proud but I am always in love...and Candelaria is one of the greatest jewels of Rio, it is in the heart of the city centre for you to see!
Easy to find, and during the day, it is pretty safe to walk around!
Address: PRESIDENTE VARGAS AVENUE
Directions: It is one of the main and for sure the largest avenue in Rio de Janeiro, and the church is right located in the end of the avenue!;)
Phone: 021 2233-2324
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels