"IN RIO YOU WILL GO TO THE BEACH BUT..." Top 5 Page for this destination Candelária Church Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Candelária Church, Rio de Janeiro: 14 reviews and 17 photos
There are 400 years of europpean influence in brazilian solid ground, hundred of years of portuguese architecture and presence, and you will be in Brazil, the biggest catholic country in the Planet. So you will be surprised when you visit part of the barroc churches of Rio, we do not have nothing to lose towards the big europpean churches.
The Candelaria, in the heart of Rio's City Centre, can be your first beggining.
Address: PRESIDENTE VARGAS AVENUE
Directions: It is one of the main and for sure the largest avenue in Rio de Janeiro, and the church is right located in the end of the avenue!;)
Phone: 021 2233-2324
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels