"Wren's Magnum Opus" Top 5 Page for this destination St. Paul's Cathedral Tip by Mariajoy
St. Paul's Cathedral, London: 272 reviews and 492 photos
St Paul's Cathedral, built by Sir Christopher Wren in 1673, is a "must see" for any visitor - and especially for "The People's Princess" fans as it was the scene of the 1981 wedding of Charles and Diana. The website gives far more info than I could give here so if you are planning a trip here check for opening times etc.
Address: St Pauls Churchyard, EC4
Directions: St Pauls tube
Phone: 0 20 7236 4128
More Reviews (239)
- See All A work in Progress
- See All FanTAStic!
- See All Don't sit here - by order of the...
- See All Wheelchair users on London buses
- See All Elbow - Guy Garvey
- See All Lots Road Power Station
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels