"BEFORE YOU GO" Top 5 Page for this destination Copacabana Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro: 108 reviews and 169 photos
Take a last walk in the pavement of copacabana, these waves are world famous and walking in Copacabana beach is still a glamour!;) The city is charming and Copcabana is our front door, but do not forget also to have fun in Ipanema beach which is right next door!
Pierre, my wonderful french canadian brother, did that...and he seems to eb quite happy!;)
Address: AVENIDA ATLANTICA (AVENUE)
Directions: You will probably stay there, from the airport, be sure that you already have someone to pick you up or take the bus REAL which takes you straight to the beach or to the main streets of Copacabana! :)
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels